- This event has passed.
Mystic Morning: Honoring Your Sacred Femme Half-Day Retreat
December 16, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Take a day to away to embrace your sacred femininity. Come together with fellow femmes for a holistic half-day retreat that combines mystical ritual with practical self-care tools for honoring your inner goddess. This retreat is led by local self-care facilitators yoga and movement teacher Alison Waldman and Emily from Woven Psyche, with special guest Aislinn Kerchaert of Nurtured Earth, visiting us all the way from New Orleans. The day includes:
– Rituals of movement, sound meditation, and ancestor offerings
– A gentle and uplifting yoga session for all bodies and levels
– An all-natural, homemade vegetarian brunch + tea throughout the day
– One-on-one tarot sessions
– Individual tea leaf readings
– Journaling and self-reflection exercises (beautiful hand-decorated journals provided)
– Goddess adornment polaroid portraits in the gorgeous, naturally lit, and feminine spaces of Common Room Studio
Bring a writing utensil for journaling exercises, a yoga mat, and anything else you’ll need to be comfy. We’ll provide the journals, food and beverage, goddess adornments for portraits, and a half day of activities that celebrate your feminine spirit.